Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Flock



I've just been skyping with Chris Betcher, chatting about this and that...mainly school and webby stuff. He's been raving about Flock lately in his blog and mentioned it again tonight so thought I'd check it out. Just quietly, I think he might be right. It looks pretty cool. I think I'm going to have fun playing with this new browser. In fact this is my first post using the Flock "create a new post" button. It says only one click to post and it's right. COOOOL !

Blogged with Flock

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anne,
Not sure if you want this but you have been memed by me for the 8 random facts meme, see my blog :)
Cheers, John

Mark said...

Hi Anne

I installed flock about 4 weeks ago to "try" it, and I haven't stopped trying it since then. I carry an installer with me now and it goes onto any machine I'm using.

I never thought I'd stop using firefox, but flock is built on the mozilla engine, and my favourite firefox plugins work with it.....so why go back?

mark

Anne said...

You're right Mark. It's addictive. I have been doing the same thing. I especially love the one step blogging . I'm sure there is lots more to find out as well.