Wednesday, May 10, 2006

ICTEV Conference this weekend




This Saturday I'm presenting at a conference in Melbourne of ICT teachers from all over the state. As I was preparing and finalising what I plan to share with other teachers I was prompted to think about sending some notes to the conference organisers who would then upload them to the website. Good idea and efficient way to upload notes for participants. Saves a few trees as well.
And then I thought-well isn't this an obvious way to use my blog???
If I put a few posts up that discuss the things that I plan to share and then simply direct participants to the url aren't I using ICT in a real and effective way?
I guess we will see. Perhaps what I will do is ask a few people to go to the blog next week, after the conference and post some comments about what they think. It 's worth a try at least.

No comments: